Personal Histories Artist Book Exhibition


Bringing together artists from around the globe to share their own stories in artist book form. Sharing similarities, diversities and individual perspectives. Highlighting the dynamic world of artist books.

REDLAND MUSEUM: 12 October - 30 November 2014
REDLAND ART GALLERY: 29 March - 10 May 2015
UNSW CANBERRA: 28 September - 11 December 2015

For more information please contact the Coördinator, Robyn Foster (email: fostered@tpg.com.au.)


Friday 22 August 2014

WEBSITE UPDATE



Submissions for the exhibition close today.
Thank you so much to everyone who has become part of this project.
I look forward to including each and every artwork in the upcoming exhibitions.

 I have taken the liberty of trying to put some order
into everyone's life by updating the website to better reflect
which exhibition I would like to place artworks into.

I have removed the original "contributing artists" page and replaced it with two new pages. 
One page highlights the contributing artists for the Redland Museum exhibition in Oct/Nov and
another highlights contributing artists for the Redland Art Gallery exhibition in April/May.
I have also updated the Exhibition Details page.

Please have a look and let me know if there are any issues with the new arrangement.
It was quite a huge task to get it done, and I have tried to accommodate any requests I have received so far, but working in the wee hours of the morning can make you less than accurate. 
If I have made any errors or omissions I humbly apologise and will fix any oversights as soon as I am  notified

.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cool project. I hope that you got a wide variety of artists with a large or wide range of stories to tell. We all have our own unique backgrounds and using the web or museums to share that helps people all over to connect. People find common ground and it leads to greater understanding, as people recognize similarities.

    Steven @ Cambridge Local Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic project, I look forward to learning about new developments and the success of the project. Personal history is often overlooked but we can really learn a lot from perspectives and life stories of others from all different walks of life. Congratulations on setting this up and I wish you the best of luck in the future.

    Brenda @ Firs Marketing

    ReplyDelete